Re: Ichthyosaurus fossilised in mid-birth ??

--- John Jackson <strangetruther@yahoo.com> wrote:
> You might like to check out the third click down on my
> webpage:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/strangetruther/dinobirdman.html

     I certainly would.
     It's harder than you'd suppose getting decent photographs of
things in museum display cabinets. (until you'd tried it <G>) I'm
actually surprised that you were allowed to photograph in the display -
when I took my Mum down to The Smoke to see the feathered chinese
things a couple of winters ago they were very clear about NO
photography in the display itself.

--
Aidan Karley,
Aberdeen,