RE: Quicksand

--- Ken.Carpenter@dmns.org wrote:

> You need this site in your bookmarks:
> http://cactus.dixie.edu/jharris/Journal_Links.html
>
> You'll find the Palaeo Polon downloads are free

    Indeed, it does look like I need that link in my bookmarks.
    I got to read the "Lethal Landslides" paper (Loope et al, Jnl.
Geol. Sci. v107, p707) before I turned in this morning, and that
answered a lot of my questions about the stratigraphy/ context of the
"fighting dinosaurs", and by extension many other of the Mongolian
'goodies'.

--
Aidan Karley,
Aberdeen,