Re: More on the Massospondylus embryos

On 28 Jul 2005, at 21:49, Guy Leahy wrote:

Oldest dinosaur eggs yet held hapless babies-study By
Maggie Fox, Health and Science Correspondent
1 hour, 6 minutes ago

And the babies did not look like the parents. Adult
prosauropods were slender and two-legged.

? ?
I haven't seen any modern restoration of a biped prosauropod. The fact that they could rear and stand on their two back legs doesn't mean that they were habitual bipeds when walking. The long body (specially Massospondylus) and center of gravity never seemed to me apt to do that and all modern skeletal restorations show prosauropods as walking on all fours.

Have I missed something?

Luis V. Rey