Re: More on the Massospondylus embryos

As a point of clarification, the illustrations used by New Scientist were
supplied to the press by the University of Toronto scientists who did the
research. It's very rare for the press to generate their own artwork. These
usually are not published in scholarly journals, and in practice may be
generated by artists hired by the university's press office. -- Jeff Hecht

--
Jeff Hecht, science & technology writer
jeff@jeffhecht.com