Re: Masso embryos disc./back to pteros

I would have to disagree on the _degree_ of cuteness factor when dealing with
non
archosaurs.

And with regards to pterosaurs, I bow to Luis Chiappe who says (and
illustrates):

"This specimen is indistinguishable from both juvenile and mature specimens of
Pterodaustro ? with its long, slender snout and evidence of filament-like
mandibular dentition."

Balls back in your court.
_Show me._

David Peters