"E"-printing of Dawn of the Age of Dinosaurs in the American Southwest

To all:

The New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science has made the 1989
volume "Dawn of the Age of Dinosaurs in the American Southwest," S.G. Lucas
and A.P. Hunt, editors, available as a free download online. Not only can
you download the entire volume (21 contributions by diverse authors) as a
series of .pdf files, but we have also provided a foreward summarizing
paleontological work on the nonmarine Upper Triassic of the American
Southwest since 1989 as well as high-resolution .jpg files of the 9 plates
in the back of the book. ***Note that even if you are one of the few that
own the original volume, these .jpgs are scanned from the original plates
and better than what was printed in 1989***
To download the volume, point thy browser to:

http://www.museums.state.nm.us/nmmnh/sci_dinodawn.html

To see other NMMNH publications, go to:

http://www.museums.state.nm.us/nmmnh/sci_Publications.html

We hope that many of you will take advantage of this resource, which we
deemed to be more cost-effective than reprinting the original volume.

Original citation of the volume:

Lucas, S.G., and Hunt, A.P., eds., 1989, Dawn of the Age of Dinosaurs in the
American Southwest: Albuquerque, New Mexico Museum of Natural History, p.
414 pp + 9 pl.

Sincerely,

Andrew B. Heckert, Ph.D.
Geosciences Collections Manager
New Mexico Museum of Natural History & Science
1801 Mountain Road NW
Albuquerque, NM 87104-1375
USA