Re: Cleveland Lloyd - predator trap?

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 15:14:04 -0700, lzanno <lzanno@umnh.utah.edu> wrote:

>His conclusion is that there is very little evidence for the predator trap
>scenario and that drought is the best available interpretation.

Which bring up the question: what does constitute evidence for
fossilized predator traps?  An overabundance of predators and a bunch
of gnawed bones, I would imagine.  Anything else?

--
Jordan Mallon

4th year undergraduate student, Carleton University
Vertebrate Palaeontology & Palaeoecology

http://dino.lm.com/artists/display.php?name=Mallon
MSN Messenger: j_mallon@hotmail.com