sauropod size estimates

Hi all,

Having just moved to whole new state (New York), I have very few of my
reference materials with me.  I've been perusing the interweb to try
to find size estimates for certain sauropods.  Further, many skeletal
illustrations and life reconstructions are devoid of scale bars,
proving useless in my quest.

Can anyone supply me with, or show me where I can find, length
estimates and shoulder-height estimates for Brachiosaurus,
Apatosaurus, Dicraeosaurus, and Saltasaurus, and African elephants?  I
greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Demetrios