Prosauropoda Cladogram

I have been doing some research for myself on prosauropods.  I have run into
a problem that I am sure some of you are aware of.  There seems to be as
many individual cladograms for prosauropods as there are prosauropods.  I
would appreciate any one who believes that they are up-to-date in this area
providing me with what you believe to be the best of the current thinking in
the form of a cladogram of this group.

Thank you

Robert G. Walker
Phone: 703-451-5806
rgwalker@qwickconnect.net

*    This Mail List at USC.EDU only accepts PLAIN TEXT    *