Re: Behind the Scenes with Dinosaurs: Ancient Fossils, New Discoveries

<<http://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/dinosaurs/bts.php?image=14#cap

Marvelous model of *Microraptor*!!! The most convincing one I've seen so
far.>>

  Reminds me of my suggestion of the tucked leg model for the feather
orientation and leg use solution to *Microraptor*. Nice to see a model of
it, but I would have made the head a little larger.

  Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!