RE:

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 Ken.Carpenter@dmns.org wrote:
> You have to contact the AMNH lrary services for the images:
> http://library.amnh.org/special/photocoll.html
> [...]

See also the AMNH's rex page at

 http://paleo.amnh.org/projects/t-rex/

which has several interersting bits including a picture of the mount as it
was in 1915 just prior to being shown to the public:

 http://paleo.amnh.org/projects/t-rex/5027-02.jpg

See also

http://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/expeditions/treasure_fossil/Treasures/Tyrannosaurus/tyrannos.html