Re: Robotic Pterosaur Project at Stanford

Several days after those truck-mounted tests, it flew six times in one day for
varying durations (all short), with an average of about half an hour of prep
time between flights.  Also, it was a pain in the you-know-what hanging on to
the back of that truck and stabilizing the model during the truck-mounted gimble
tests.  The videos where I wasn't hanging on for dear life were fixed mounts
that only allowed the device to swing in yaw.
All the best,
JimC