New Discover Magazine Article

Ahoy fellow listers!

I hadn't seen this mentioned, so I thought I'd point out that the April edition
of Discover Magazine has a cover article by Carl Zimmer on dinosaurs.  Mike
Trcic's life-size t. rex bust is on the cover, and the article is adorned with
the escellent illsutrations of listmember David Krentz.  I'm particularly fond
of his Agustinia drawing.  Also, Zommer does an excellent job of giving readers
a feel for where the data is pointing, without sacrificing the tentativeness
that must result from scientific research.

Scott

--
Scott Hartman
Zoology & Physiology