Website Finally Revamped

Will it work this time? Let's hope so!

I know I have neglected the website for a very long time, but as everybody knows it is difficult to be in too many places at the same time.

I'm pleased to announce some novelties added, including advertisement
and samples of two forthcoming  (finished!) collaborations with Robert
Bakker  (One, my first full-on book on pterodactyls, aptly called
"Dactyls!" and another  a rather experimental effort simply called
"Dinosaurs!" that will show some artwork done in a way I haven't done
before).  All that in the series Step Into Reading.
We are hoping these two books will be out sometime this year (or the
next?).

There's also a very special preview of the now epic  work-in-progress
Thom Holtz Encyclopaedia of Dinosaurs. This is a much more massive
volume that  apart from Tom's vast expertise will include contributions
from some of the most prominent workers (Darren Naish included). I have
great hopes in this one.
Everything is being released by Random House.

And last (but not least) I'm including a direct link to Anusuya
Chinsamy's >new< "The Microstructure of Dinosaur Bone"  by the Johns
Hopkins University Press for which I had the pleasure to collaborate
with the cover and get completely serious... just for a while.

All can be accessed through the What's New section in my front page. And if you are there you may like to try also the revamped Chinese Revolution page, with much better quality, updated images. All free fun for everybody!

Feedback is always appreciated. Thank you.

Luis Rey