Re: New giant sauropod from Argentina: Translation

Thanks for this!  Recognising now that it is in Portuguese rather than
Spanish, I can also get a helpful Google translation at

http://216.239.39.104/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&langpair=pt%7Cen&u=http://cienciahoje.uol.com.br/controlPanel/materia/view/3248&prev=/language_tools
But I am suspicious that this may be an old report about
_Futalognkosaurus_.