From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu] On Behalf
Of brushes2@juno.com
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2005 11:42 AM
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Discover article

Listers,

The April issue of Discover has several article of potential interest.
One, by Carl Zimmer "Dinosaurs. Why do we have some many questions about
the most successful animals that ever lived". The second by Joshua Foer
"Pushing Phylocode. What if we decide to rename every living thing on
earth?" The third is "The Day Everything Died", by Karen Wright.
Cheers,
Alan

Alan H Brush
brushes2@juno.com