RE: Interesting information in article on Feathered Dinosaurs at the ROM

If you wish to send an email to the reporter, you may send it via the
web master, with FOR  PETER CALAMAI in the subject:
webmaster@thestar.ca  That person will forwards the email to Calamai.

Kenneth Carpenter, Ph.D.
Curator of Lower Vertebrate Paleontology
and Chief Preparator
Department of Earth Sciences
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
2001 Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80205 USA

ph: 303-370-6392/ or 6403
fx: 303-331-6492

for PDFs of my reprints, info about the Cedar Mtn. Project, etc. see:
for fun, see also:
http://dino.lm.com/artists/display.php?name=Kcarpenter