Re: Interesting information in article on Feathered Dinosaurs at the ROM

MKIRKALDY@aol.com wrote:

> >From the Toronto Star, March 13, 2005:
>
> "Stephen and Sylvia are finally getting their doctorates, honorary ones  from
> the California Academy of Sciences, the institute that owns the original
> Deinonychus trio."

Some of us had to go through the proper channels and work hard for their
degrees!

Stupid old me - all I had to do was stir up some contraversy and become
a media darling, and they would've just handed me one for free... :)

Dann Pigdon
Melbourne, Australia        http://heretichides.soffiles.com