Re: Interesting information in article on Feathered Dinosaurs at the ROM

Dann Pigdon wrete:

> "Stephen and Sylvia are finally getting their doctorates, honorary ones from
> the California Academy of Sciences, the institute that owns the original
> Deinonychus trio."

Some of us had to go through the proper channels and work hard for their
degrees!

Stupid old me - all I had to do was stir up some contraversy and become
a media darling, and they would've just handed me one for free... :)

What a cunning plan! And to think: all those wasted years working on that PhD! All I had to do was offend every card-carrying paleontologist I could find, and wait for the press to darken my doorstep! Brilliant!

;-)