Re: Kneecap

Put simply: no, dinosaurs did not have kneecaps (patellae).
I'd be curious to know more about that turkey kneecap, though...

--
Jordan Mallon

4th year undergraduate student, Carleton University
Vertebrate Palaeontology & Palaeoecology

http://dino.lm.com/artists/display.php?name=Mallon
MSN Messenger: j_mallon@hotmail.com