desperately seeking Tenontosaurus

Hello:  A bunch of folks and I are writing a description of a rather
nice dinosaur tracksite in Texas for the little museum on whose groups
the site occurs.  As part of the art for this publication, I am looking
for a nice photograph of a mounted skeleton of _Tenontosaurus_, seen
from the side.  If anybody in a museum who gets this has such a nice
specimen, and would be willing to take a digital photo thereof to let me
use in my booklet, I'd appreciate it.

Please contact me separately.

Jim Farlow