Re: Hibernating Dinosaurs?

"Jaime A. Headden" wrote:

> Kris Kripchak (MariusRomanus@aol.com) wrote:
>
> <Well, that's what I'm trying to figure out. I believe that LAGs were it.
> I  was curious as to if there was anything else out there supporting it.>
>
>   Well, it all started with sectioning dinosaur bones from Dinosaur Cove
> in New South Wales, Australia...

Try Victoria, Australia.

All of the eastern coast of Australia was once known as New South Wales,
but has long since been divided into NSW, Queensland in the north, and
Victoria in the south. I suggest you trade in your atlas from the late
1700s for one a bit more up-to-date. :)

Dann Pigdon
Melbourne, Australia        http://heretichides.soffiles.com