Re: Hibernating Dinosaurs?

Dann Pigdon (dannj@alphalink.com.au) wrote:

<Try Victoria, Australia.>

  Aw, shucks. My 1800's map don't work no more? :( Actually, I had written
Victoria before changing it to NSW for some bizarre reason, thinking it
were wrong. I don't have the sectoralization of the Australian states and
territories in my head yet, which is odd since I have it for Europe and
Canada, and that is decidedly more complex.... Not that I hate you
Aussies, or nuthin', but I'm just an Irish bloke at heart, anyway ;)

  Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden