Re: Youngest, non-avian dinosaur to go on display in Science City

mjmurphy (4mjmu@rogers.com) wrote:

<So how exactly is the "140 year old dinosaur"  "helping" the exhibit? Is
he conducting some of the tours?>

  140 million years and being *Camarasaurus* puts it at the end of the
Jurassic, upper Kimmeridgian or lower Tithonian. Sounds like "140 year old
dinosaur" is a typo.

  Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden