Re: new dinosaurs and 16 Foot Man Eating Croc Caught In Uganda (joke)

Agents of the fast food industry try to brainwash the
public into thinking all food tastes the
same...sheesh!
Gator tastes like gator. Rattlesnake tastes like
rattlesnake, armadillo tastes like armadillo. ONLY
CHICKEN TASTES LIKE CHICKEN. It's sort of a cross
between passenger pigeon and ivory-bill woodpecker.

I don't know what that 16' croc-eater guy used for
sauce, but I bet he had really big legs, and really
small arms. Unless of course he's semi-aquatic.

Don