Dinotour

We got it, but not everyone else did...so I repeat...

Hi All,

For any of you who may be interested in a dinosaur related adventure...

Dinotour August 5-8, 2005

Discover Alberta's palaeontological treasures with Dr. Philip Currie and Dr.
Eva Koppelhus of the Royal Tyrrell Museum, August 5-8, 2005.  Highlights of
this four day family-orientated tour:

**unique opportunity to learn about the dinosaurs of Alberta with Philip and
Eva

**experience a dinosaur dig with Philip and Eva in the Albertosaurus bonebed
in Dry Island Provincial Park

**tour the Royal Tyrrell Museum

**hike in Dinosaur Provincial Park

Tour includes:

**guided tour including bus transportation to and from Calgary

**3 nights accommodation (double occupancy) and all meals

**admission to the Royal Tyrrell Museum and Dinosaur Provincial Park Field
Station

**guidebook, T-shirt and goodie bag

**charitable tax donation receipt for a portion of the fees

This program supports the work of the Dinosaur Research Institute, a
non-profit charitable organization that finances dinosaur research in
Alberta.

To register or to learn more contact our website:
http://www.dinosaurresearch.com/

The early bird cost up to May 1st, 2005 is CDN $995 for adults and CDN $795
for children (17 years or younger).  After May 1st the fees will increase to
CDN $1095 for adults and CDN $895 for children.

Deadline for registration is June 1st, 2005. The tour is limited to 25
participants, so be sure to register early.