Re: new dinosaurs and 16 Foot Man Eating Croc Caught In Uganda (joke)

Tim Williams wrote:

> Having tasted croc meat several times I can honestly say that it DID taste
> like chicken (the texture was very different though.)

Crocs tend to taste like whatever they've been eating. Some croc farms
feed their crocs almost nothing but chickens, hence a chicken-like
flavour. Apparently young wild crocs tend to have a slight fishy taste,
and farmed crocs in Australia that are fed feral pig carcasses taste a
bit different again (more like human flesh, I would suspect!).

Dann Pigdon
Melbourne, Australia        http://heretichides.soffiles.com