Re: Cretaceous Rahonavis-like bird from Morocco and Hesperornis rossica

<<(By "inner fingers" the authors probably mean "inner toes".)>>

<Certainly. There's only one word for both in Russian (...and Latin... and
 French...).>

  Well, fortunately in both, reference of an adjective is usually used to
modify which limb these goes to. "Finger" is given as _palyets_ -- whereas
"toe" is given as _palyets nogi_. _Palyets_ is literally "digit," which is
how I translated it in my studies on Barsbold's older works.

  Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden