PaleoWorld Research Foundation is now taking 05 Montana Dig Registrations

PaleoWorld Research Foundation is now taking 05 Montana Dig Registrations

PaleoWorld Research Foundation (PWRF) conducts one of the few hands-on dinosaur expeditions open to all ages. Kids, families, students, all dinosaur enthusiasts are welcome to join PWRF paleontologist Joseph Hatcher's research team as he travels back some 65 million years to the Late Cretaceous Hell Creek Formation of Eastern Montana's Garfield County.

PWRF offers 2 programs. A weekly, 7 days 6 night dinosaur digs adventure or a "Dig-for-a-Day" program. Unlike most paleontological expeditions where scholars prevail, our program promotes "science popularization". An opportunity where children of any age, families, students, anyone with a love for dinosaurs have a unique 100% hands-on opportunity to participate, learn, and explore the science of dinosaur paleontology. You are not a spectator but a 100% hand-on participant in a real dinosaur research program. Assist PWRF staff in prospecting for new specimens, excavating, plaster jacketing, fossil removal, quarry mapping, preparation techniques in our field lab, fossil identification, and history of Hell Creek Formation.

For more information visit www.paleoworld.org

Ken Newman Fossil Preparator PaleoWorld Research Foundation Jordan Montana www.paleoworld.org