Re: Kong Dinosaurs

Since this is a movie, and a bigger than life spectacle, and we've seen a million 'accurate' dinosaurs on a million different TV shows and images, I think the designs could have been pushed further. If you have made the choice to go fantasyish, embrace it. I like the ceratopsian!
There is a sculpture online of Peter Jackson posing with a very early sculpt of Kong fighting 3 rexes. I loved the design of them! Now it seems they've become more conservative and they lost some of their 'enhanced reality' appeal.
It can be viewed at
http://img-tbhl.theonering.net/news/kong.jpg

Regardless, from what secret insider info I have on this film ( OK, I'm a geek) , I assure you, you won't care about the designs when it all comes together. My head spins when I think of it!

  David Krentz