RE: Bruhathkayaosaurus

It is still far from certain it is an animal and not a tree. In fact, there has
been no serious publication on it since the initial
paper. Perhaps some day, but not yet.

Hence the lack of recognition of it as the largest.

P.S. Peter Dodson has pointed out that I mistyped "Tony Bryant" for "Harold
Bryant" as a participant on the Dino Expo 2005 list.
Sorry!!! (D'oh!!!)

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
                Vertebrate Paleontologist
        Mailing Address: