"Asteroid did not extinct Dinosaurs - Indian Cosmo Theorist"

http://internationalreporter.com/news/read.php?id=553

Asteroid did not extinct Dinosaurs- Indian Cosmo Theorist
MIL, Mar 31, 2005. Henry Groover

<SNIP>

"The extinction of the age of dinosaurs has another reason and not the one as the latest analysis says as released by the Chicago News. I shall explain the real cause some other time.

" In fact, to blame or attribute the cause of distinction of the entire age of Dinosaurs and other species by an asteroid simply looks to have dodged the analysts somewhere while exploring the asteroid verses age of Dinosaurs and it, therefore, needs reinvestigation. Dr. Raj Baldev said.

I couldn't have said it better and await the "real cause."

Mary