Re: "Asteroid did not extinct Dinosaurs - Indian Cosmo Theorist"

> Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 10:21:32 -0500
> From: mkirkaldy@aol.com
>
> "The extinction of the age of dinosaurs has another reason and not
> the one as the latest analysis says as released by the Chicago
> News. I shall explain the real cause some other time."
>
> I couldn't have said it better and await the "real cause."

Don't worry -- he shall explain it some other time.

I supect that the margin of the article was too small to contain it.

)_v__/\  "May twelve angels guard you while you sleep / Maybe that's a
         waste of angels, I don't know" -- Paul Simon, "You're the One"