Re: Mobile T.rex

Pretty cool, I'd like to see it in action.  I'm not a
mechanical engineer, so I've got a question:  How does
the motor beneath the table connect to the legs?  The
only connection between the table and the skeleton and
table I see are what look like support rods.

As for the supplementary slideshow,  isn't it fun how
the news media can take a photo of almost anything and
tie it into something else (example, the picture of a
"rock formed from a dinosaur jawbone" with the caption
mostly talking about the recently-reported blood
vessels and the "tantilizing possibility of extracting
its DNA").  -sigh-

Eric Allen
Undergraduate, TTU

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/050329/480/nyr10903292143,