From: don ohmes <d_ohmes@yahoo.com>
To: DINOSAUR@USC.EDU
Subject: RE: "Asteroid did not extinct Dinosaurs - Indian Cosmo Theorist"
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 08:22:07 -0800 (PST)

--- Tim Williams <twilliams_alpha@hotmail.com> wrote: > Mary Kirkaldy wrote: > > >Asteroid did not extinct Dinosaurs- Indian Cosmo > Theorist > [snip] > >" In fact, to blame or attribute the cause of > distinction of the entire age > >of Dinosaurs and other species by an asteroid > simply looks to have dodged > >the analysts somewhere while exploring the asteroid > verses age of Dinosaurs > >and it, therefore, needs reinvestigation. Dr. Raj > Baldev said. > T. WILLIAMS WROTE: > This guy is full of ideas... > > "Parallel Universes exist in other Circuits, Indian > Cosmo Theorist" > > [snip] > > "Our Universe is located in first three Circuits > having far lesser space > than others. Other Circuits have outsized or > oversized space beyond our > imagination being located in far away Circuits, even > though the Universes in > these Circuits have smaller sizes. What come may, > the scientists or > astronomers cannot escape from the law of > gravitation. I don't think any > excuse can work?" > > [snip]

IS THIS WHY I CAN NEVER FIND WHAT I WANT AT CIRCUIT
CITY? I KNEW THEY WERE ALIENS, BUT I DID NOT REALISE
THE TRUE EXTENT......
http://www.niburu.nl/index.php?showarticle.php?articleID=6366