RE: New Antarctic bird

It's after midnight there in New Zealand, isn't it... :-)

Te-ke-li-li!!  Te-ke-li-li!!

My suspicion is that the triangular trace fossil will have a rather old
geochronologic date, but there might be other large
invertebrate marks of more recent origin there.

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
                Vertebrate Paleontologist
        Mailing Address:
                Building 237, Room 1117