Re: Antonio's grant

On Mon, 16 May 2005 18:12:10 -0600 frank bliss <frank@blissnet.com>
writes:
> Members from other countries will have to handle this
> in
> some other way since I do not have the ability to handle foreign
> fund
> without a bank to bank transfer which would be cost prohibitive for
> any
> amounts under several hundred dollars US.

There is a large European membership.  What is needed is a  fund
representative who is stationed in Europe (preferably in the EU).  Any
volunteers?

Contributors from non-EU countries would be best served by buying U.S.
currency and snail-mailing it to Frank.  Place opaque paper around the
cash and then wrap the green securely in a durable (tear-proof) envelope.
 Insure the envelope if you feel it is necessary.

<pb>