From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
Cliff Green
Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2005 3:28 PM
To: dinosaur mailing list
Subject: Re: Not dinosaurs, but damn cool!

dear List,

    Japan has a warped law with the international community that allows them
to harvest a certain amount of whales " For scientific purposes " every
year. These scientific purposes are strictly for their sushi bars and fish
markets. This outrage is the same cutspah they used when they were happily
raping weaker countrys in and around WW 2. " What! We're not invading
anyone, we're expanding our territories. "

Oh,and I really love dinosaurs.

Not crazy about Norway's whaling tariffs either Cliff