DPP Symposium abstracts book

Hi all,

I've gotten a couple of questions regarding purchasing an abstracts and short papers book from the Dinosaur Park symposium. They do have extra books as well as extra field trip guides. From what I understand, the abstracts book is $10 Canadian, plus shipping, although I may be wrong. If you are interested in purchasing either, contact the Tyrrell Gift shop by phone at 403-823-8899, fax 403-823-2102 or by email at tyrrell.info@gov.ab.ca and put "Gift Shop" in the subject line. I'm sure they'll be happy to help.

Have fun!

Patty
Patty Ralrick
Interdisciplinary Graduate Program