Re: New PaleoBios paper - diplodocoid phylogenetic taxonomy

> > Martin-Rolland, V. (1999).  Les sauropodes chinois, Revue de
> > Paléobiologie.  18: 287-315.
>
> Now that is a paper that _really_ needs to go on the Polyglot
> Paleontologist site!

I don't think so. It doesn't include a phylogenetic analysis -- or any hint
at an opinion about euhelopodid phylogeny --, and it doesn't justify any of
its many synonymy decisions. It's not good science.

Anyway, I sent a summary to the DML some years ago.