RE: Padian et al. 1999 (Was: New PaleoBios paper - diplodocoid phylogenetic taxonomy)

Okay, I concede the point in principle. But in practice, even pre-evolutionary
Linnean taxonomists grouped and regrouped and shifted
and reorganized their classifications from edition to edition and volume to
volume. So even then "stability" was not achieved.

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
        Mailing Address:
                Building 237, Room 1117
                College Park, MD  20742

http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~jmerck/eltsite
Fax (Geol):  301-314-9661       Fax (CPS-ELT): 301-405-0796>