Re: Happy Birthday, T. rex!

--- frank bliss <frank@blissnet.com> wrote:

> No cheeks either so it would probably crumble out
> the sides.  Hard to
> wash it down too!
> Frank (Rooster) Bliss

Hmmm, how did T-Rex and his ilk get water? Perhaps
they did not drink but the blood of their victims.
Maybe they used their tongues somewhat like a cat
does. Seems like the easiest way would be to get in
the water and drink as they swam.

I have other hypothosis on how they got cake.

Andrew Simpson

http://mail.yahoo.com