Re: Happy Birthday, T. rex!

Hmmm, how did T-Rex and his ilk get water?

A trunk? (with some first-rate armor plating, of course)

Actually, I've always loved the idea of a short (truncated...heh, heh...) sauropod trunk - for hopelessly unscientific and aesthetic reasons. I just want it to be so. But I gather the possibility has been thoroughly chucked out.

Wait! Isn't it traditional for the birthday boy/girl to cut and serve the cake? And with those tiny, spur-like arms! Who would have thought the T. Rex birthday picnic would be so tragic?

--Neal

http://rabbitandcrow.blogspot.com