Seeking Volunteers To Train For SF Dinosaur Exhibit

Please pardon the cross posting.

We are now interviewing prospective docents who would like to lead field trips and other activities with the traveling exhibit, "Dinosaurs: Ancient Fossils, New Discoveries," when it comes to the California Academy of Sciences at 875 Howard Street in San Francisco on September 16, 2006. (See http://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/dinosaurs/ for a preview of the exhibit).

The training course will take place on 7 Tuesdays in March and April 2006 (and then will be repeated on 7 Tuesdays from mid August through September). There will be homework, and participants will be expected to volunteer 2 hours for each 2 weeks while our museum hosts the dinosaur exhibit.

We are hoping that some of our dinosaur docents will also choose to take further trainings and stay on with us as we transition to our new museum in Golden Gate Park when it opens in October 2008.

Please contact me off list if you are interested.
--------
"Dino Guy" Ralph W. Miller III
proud member of the Society of Vertebrate Paleontology