Re: Protoavis is part pterosauromorph, no details about Novacaesareaia, etc.

2005/10/7, Nick Gardner <nick.gardner@gmail.com>:
> It's possible Mickey may regard them as non-theropods. This is the
> opinion of some workers studying basal dinosauromorphs.

But Mortimer said:
"Finally, I added an area for taxa that were thought to be theropods at some
point, but aren't now (e.g. Teratosaurus).  So if you visit my site looking
for what you think is a theropod, you'll find it, even if I don't think it's
one."

Even if he does not regard them as theropod, by above criterion they
must be listed. And taking into account that the directory name is
"eoraptor"...

[]s,

Roberto Takata