RE: Stormbergia dangershoeki, new Early Jurassic ornithischian from South Africa

 Was Genasauria an apomorphy based taxon (all ornithischians possessing a
cheeck) or a defined as
(Thyreophora + Cerapoda)?  If it was the first definition, doesn't that disolve
Genasauria?.

I also noticed in the Butler's cladogram, Sceildosaurus is nested with
Ankylosauria, supporting
Carpenter's Ankylosauromorpha.

http://mail.yahoo.com