Basal hadrosauroids

Thanks to those who sent me the description of Penelopognathus. In the paper,
the authors state that the dentary of Eolambia is not known, yet Figure 19.2
from Dinosauria II includes a dentary with the skull material; the image is
taken from Kirkland 1998, the original description. Has this element been
reassigned or lost?
Also, another request: the library at my school does not carry Acta Geologica
Sinica, so if anyone has a pdf copy of the Shuangmiaosaurus description, You,
Ji, Li, and Li 2003, it would also be excellent if you could send it my way,
off list.
Thanks again,
Andrew McDonald