RE: Cladograms reflecting the newest data

Evangelos Giakoumatos wrote-

Although it is not likely that their can be consensus on the most acurate
(reflecting new findings) dinosaurian cladogram, which one or ones (by
author, year) are considered to be the most accurate? I have utilized, and
am most familiar with Novas, 1996 as well as Holtz, 1998. I have come across
Langer, 2001 (2002?) but I cant find my hard copy of it and I don't remember
how much of it reflects the new data on Ceratosauria/Neocerat.

Anyway, I would appreciate it if anyone could direct me to a recent
publication, or a website reproduction that features a cladogram that is
useful and comprehensive.

My personal preferences are-
Langer (2004) for Dinosauria.
Rauhut (2003) for Coelophysoidea.
Carrano et al. (2002) for Ceratosauria.
Holtz et al. (2004) for Tetanurae.
Hwang et al. (2004) and modifications (Lu, 2004; Xu and Norell, 2004; Kirkland et al., 2005; Novas and Pol, 2005; Xu and Zhang, 2005) for Coelurosauria.
Holtz (2004) for Tyrannosauroidea.
Kobayashi (2004) for Ornithomimosauria.
Senter et al. (2004) for dromaeosaurs.
Yates (2004) for Sauropodomorpha.
Upchurch et al. (2004) and Wilson (2002) (and modifications of the latter- Allain et al., 2004; Harris and Dodson, 2004; Rauhut et al., 2005) for Sauropoda.
Butler (2005) for Ornithischia.
Galton and Upchurch (2004) for Stegosauria.
Hill et al. (2003) and Vickaryous et al. (2004) for Ankylosauria.
Norman (2004) for Iguanodontia.
Horner et al. (2004) for Hadrosauridae.
Williamson and Carr (2002) for Pachycephalosauria.
Xu et al. (2002) for Ceratopsia.

Although the above are the most accurate cladograms based on phylogenetic analyses in my opinion, newer finds necessarily alter some of their conclusions. Shuvosaurus is a crurotarsan, for instance, which affects Rauhut (2003). Also, none are very comprehensive if you consider fragmentary remains. For cladograms which are that comprehensive, you'll need to look online. I have a theropod one which I obviously prefer up at http://students.washington.edu/eoraptor/Phylogeny%20of%20Taxa.html . For other dinosaurs, the Dinosauricon and dinosauria.com used to be good resources, but the former's new version is still in prep and the latter is outdated.

Mickey Mortimer