Re: Stormbergia dangershoeki, new Early Jurassic ornithischian from South Africa

2005/10/10, Mike Taylor <mike@miketaylor.org.uk>:
> Is it just me, or does anyone else feel uncomfortable about the idea
> that, once the PhyloCode is implemented, there will be a much stronger
> tendency to respect strict priority in the definitions of clades, so
> that we don't have the kinds of options that Mike and Tim are arguing
> about here?

Well, we'll always be able to coin a new name for a new clade sprung
up by a new tree with a new topology...

(Phylogenetical definition is as stable as tree topology, which is
stable as far as no new information came up.)

[]s,

Roberto Takata