9th anniversary of the first feathered dinosaur discovery

Good day!
As today it's the 9th anniversary of announcing the find of _Sinosauropteryx
prima_, I wonder how many dinosaur species/genera of dinos with feathery
integument are known to the date. I seem to recall some 10 non-avian dinosaur
genera. Could anyone tally all of them? Also, is anything new about the only
non-theropod dinosaur with such structures, the infamous "furry" Psittacosaurus
specimen? Thanks, Vlad

"Quid scribam vobis, patres conscripti, aut quo modo scribam, aut quid omnino
non scribam hoc tempore, dii me deaeque peius perdant quam cottidie perire
sentio, si scio."  Tiberius Caesar Augustus, ca. 30 CE